Call for Abstracts!
Submission Deadline: March 15th 2019
The Delaware Trauma Symposium and Christiana Care LifeNet is seeking research and evidence based practice abstracts that address clinical issues, education, performance improvement, leadership, injury prevention, and safety issues in trauma care. This is a time for you to highlight your work and dedication to trauma patients, and to discuss problems and solutions with nurses, physicians, paramedics, managers, leaders and other participants.
- Submit abstract online through the Delaware Trauma Symposium website.
- Click on poster abstract tab and follow the instructions.
- The abstract must be original work and not previously published. Posters presented and accepted at another conference are welcome.
- The lead author for the poster accepted will also receive a discounted registration rate of $50.
Take this opportunity to enhance professionalism and expand trauma knowledge to ensure optimal care to the trauma patient!!
Instructions for Poster Presentation
- Submit abstract online via the Delaware Trauma Symposium Website: Delaware Trauma Symposium website.
- Individuals whose abstract is accepted will receive a reduced registration fee of $50. This applies to the primary presenting author only. You will be given a discount code after you receive notification of poster acceptance.
- This code can then be entered when you register online. Please remember to register if your poster is accepted. There will be a place for you to enter the discount code on the online registration form.
- If the first author is unable to attend; one of the other listed authors may present the poster.
- Posters are to be 40”x40” in size. Foam boards and easels will be provided for displaying your poster, or you may bring your own.
- Posters will be set up in the exhibit hall and presented during the moderated poster session from 9:45-10:00 am and during lunch 11:45-12:45 pm. You will be given 3 to 5 minutes to present your poster content. After your presentation the moderator will open the session for discussion.
- You may bring photo copies of your poster for distribution if you prefer.
- Poster set-up will be done during registration, the day of the symposium. Please arrive between 6:45-7:30 am.